Senate Codes of Ethics
4CS is collecting and growing a list of examples of local senate “Code of Ethics” documents to be shared among the California Classified Senates via this webpage. Although many senates have a specific code for the senate, some rely on an overreaching general code of ethics for their specific college or district. If so, we are pleased to include those in this list also.
If your senate has a code that you would like to share with others, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 4CS Communications Officers and we will add it to this page for others to access. Thank you for participating and helping others that might use your ideas for their senates.
“Code of Ethics” Examples:
- Saddleback College Classified Senate
- Contra Costa District Employee Code
- Sacramento City College Code of Ethics
- American River Classified Senate Ethics Statement
- Grossmont-Cuyamaca Bylaw 6 Classified Senate CoE
- Fullerton College Code of Ethics
- San Bernardino Valley College Classified Senate CoE
- Butte College Classified Senate CoE
- Folsom Lake College Classified Staff Statement
- Sonoma County Junior College (Santa Rosa) CoE