Home » About Us » 4CS » Vision & Values
Vision: Where we are going
- Provide avenues for success and development.
- Ensure participatory governance for Classified Professionals throughout the California Community College System, including the Consultation Council.
- Promote shared mutual respect among the students, faculty, administration, and classified professionals.
- Continuously seeking out new & adaptive technology to facilitate classified professionals working smarter rather than harder.
Values: What is important to the organization
- Dynamic Support of Student Success Efforts (statewide) – support services that foster a climate of inquiry and promote seamless and accessible evidence-based decision-making.
- Acknowledge & Value – input from all classified professionals and help to develop various points of view into effective solution steps.
- Promote Shared Mutual Respect – among students, faculty, administrators, and classified professionals.
- Organizational Responsibility – commits to the protection, management, and responsible use of 4CSs resources.